Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wow..

Nothing I ever do is good enough for you. Its my life, I'll do what I want with it. If I decide being a baker will make me happy, then I'm going to do that. Money isn't important to me. Happiness is. All I want is to be happy. My happiness isn't based on how much money I have. I'm happy because of the people I surround myself with. Maybe I wanna be a doctor, maybe I wanna be an author. I'm going to do what I want. And despite what you think, I'm going to get into college and make something of myself. I'm sorry what I do doesn't please you. But I'm not living to please you. I'm living to make myself happy. And I'm doing that by living how I am. No, I'm not a Christian. No, I don't live by societies standards. But I'm proud of the person I am, and no ones opinion is gonna change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment