Friday, September 2, 2011

Love

I don't know why I'm falling so hard for you. I doubt I mean more to you than any other girl. But I see your statuses, and wonder if you were thinking of me when you wrote them. I wonder if you ever imagine us dating, or think of me when you see a couple. Somehow, I doubt you do. I've waited two years for this chance with you, the chance to prove I'm worth your affection, and yet I feel like I'm not impressing you. For two years, I listened to you compliment and brag about other girls, while all I was to you is a friend. Do you know what that feels like? It's like spending months and months on a piece of art, and then having your idol artist tell you it's awful and then tearing it up. So not a great feeling, ya know? But this isn't anything I'm not used to. If I mean nothing more to you than the chase, then I'll just be alone. Anyone have relationship or crush problems? Wanna talk about them? I'm here. Have a good night bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment