Thursday, September 8, 2011

I swear, I'm only attracted to douche bags.

Really? You'll ask me out, but won't say your in a relationship on Facebook? But oh no, when some whore from your school says she wants to be married on Facebook, you put that up as your as you fucking can. I swear, I'm only attracted to douche bags. Wow. I can't believe this. I saw it and got so mad, I punched my wall. Which I swore I wouldn't do again, because I almost broke my hand last time. But my god, that pisses me off. Why is it the whores that get it all? They get the good guys, and turn them into douche bags. Is it because they put out? You know what, I really don't care. All I know is that they don't deserve any of it. The good girls are the ones who get screwed over, and it isn't fair. But life isn't fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment