Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tears

I wonder why humans were made with the ability to cry. It doesn't make us healthier, or helps us in anyway. All it does is humiliate us. I hate it. I cry so easily, but only from emotional pain. Knowing I mean so little to you is killing me. I know you can do so much better than me, but I wish you would just be honest with me. I wish you wouldn't lead me on, like it seems your doing. But thats all I'm good for, right? Being a space holder why you go find a prettier, less screwed up girl to date. I wish I was worth your time. If I had a hundred shooting stars, I would still have things I want to fix about myself. Sometimes you act like you care, and other times its like all I am to you is the annoying girl who likes you. I don't know which act to believe. Never, ever lie about your feelings to anyone. You never know, you might save someones life by telling them how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment