Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blah

So, I am extremely pissed off. Awful day. I tried to talk to the guy who has been giving me hell for the last two weeks, and he called me a selfish bitch who thinks she's perfect. Which pissed me off the the point of tears. I in no way think of myself as perfect. In fact, I think the complete opposite. Jesus, I don't know his problem. I mean, I know I broke up with him, but we only dated for like a month. And he's going around and telling people I sent him pctures of me naked, which is so far from the truth it's not even funny. I don't know why I'm so unliked. I was on the brink of tears today, and did anyone notice? Of course not. I may as well be invisible. I wish I could move somewhere where no one knows my name, or my story. I want the choice to make myself who I want, not who everyone else sees me as. After a while, the hateful words you hear ring true, even to your own ears. I want to know about your days, or problems, or whatever you wanna tell me. I will give you advice, or just be here if you need someone to talk to. And I promise not to tell anyone what you tell me. If you wanna talk privately, my email is gabi0520@gmail.com. Email me, kay? Well, see ya later bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment